EXETER CORN MAZE & HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS
All guests will be required to pay admission.
- We offer free firepits with reservations.
- Reservations are required for Firepits.
- Each fire pit comes with one covered picnic table, fire pit ring and wood.
- Customers are allowed to bring in chairs, coolers (no alcohol) and other items to make their time more enjoyable.
- Firepits must be reserved under one name and groups must include 6 or more guests. Upon arriving please check in with the Ticket Barn with the name the firepit was reserved under.
- Fire Pits can be reserved for the days we are open to the public and for select hours.
- We can light your pit for you, or you are welcome to bring your own supplies to light it at your own convenience.
Firepit time slots
Friday- 12:00p - 5:00p 5:00p-10:00p
Saturday- 12:00p-5:00p 5:00p-10:00p
FIRE PIT RULESAll guests will be required to pay admission.
- Fire pits must be cleaned up after use.
- We ask that you vacate the firepit at least 15 min. before your reserved time ends so our staff can prepare the area for the next group.
- Fire Pits must be vacated by 10pm Friday & Saturday nights and 8pm on Sunday nights.
- We provide wood for each pit for a fire and one refill. Staff will keep the fires going to the best of their abilities.
- If you need assistance with your fires please notify one of our workers and they will assist you.
- Absolutely no alcohol.
RESERVATIONS FOR FIRE PITS WILL BEGIN JULY 2020. WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY OR DEATH.
BY RESERVING A FIREPIT YOU ARE RELEASING THE EXETER CORN MAZE OF ALL LIABILITIES.
ENOUGH FIREWOOD IS PROVIDED FOR ONE SMALL FIRE AND ONE REFILL. WE DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING A WAGON TO PULL YOUR BELONGINGS TO YOUR ASSIGNED PIT.